PraxisPraxis was formed in 1990 as an initiative in liturgical formation for the Church of England sponsored by the Liturgical Commission of the Church of England, the Alcuin Club, and the Group for the Renewal of Worship.
The Aims of Praxis are:
- to enrich the practice and understanding of worship in the Church of England.
- to serve congregations and clergy in their exploration of the call to worship
- to provide a forum in which different worshipping traditions of the Church can meet and inter-act
Praxis offers the following:
- day and residential conferences around the country
- training resources
- Praxis News of Worship, produced quarterly
- an internet web-site
- a network of regional groups
Are now available from the CRC Office.